Welcome to the Asia-Pacific Environmental Impact Lab section. In this Community Guidelines topic, we list some of the guidelines on how to interact and communicate with others.
- Contributions should be relevant to the content or the topic of discussion
- Comment on content and ideas — not on the people posting them
- Treat each other with respect, even as you challenge each other’s politics and perspectives
- The following kinds of content are prohibited: personal attacks; insults or slurs; defamatory comments; hate speech; threats or harassment; discriminatory comment or comment that exposes an individual or a group to hatred or contempt on the basis of religion, race, nationality or ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or disability
- Respect each other’s privacy, for example, by not disclosing someone’s sexual orientation or personal stories that are not your own; don’t post or threaten to post other people’s personally identifying information, either
- No advertising, “spam” or other commercial posts; and if you’re going to share someone else’s work, make sure you credit them